Careers at Daniel Stores
Your chance to join the friendliest, most welcoming team In Windsor.
Whether you're looking for a full time career or a part time job, a parent with limited free time or are in school/college or have just finished, we offer a friendly environment with staff shopping discounts.
Training is available for candidates with a professional attitude and a desire to deliver great customer service.
Competitive salary, Commission and Discount offered.
Successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.
If you are interested in applying for any of the jobs listed below please send your details along with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ..
- Ecommerce: 1 year
- Build E-Commerce web sales
- Obtain product information/pricing and images from suppliers and add to content management system so products are displayed to a high standard
- Create product pages, section and brand landing pages which include SEO content and banners inline with other company marketing material.
- Make sure that product ranges and prices are accurate and current.
- Work with the store management team to present offline promotions effectively to the online audience.
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout the website and to keep Social media content updated weekly and inline with the website.
- Create weekly email marketing campaigns for customers who allow us to use their email addresses for this purpose.
- Work with AdWords and SEO to set out the website in line with the strategy.
- Respond to online customer questions and comments.
- Technical knowledge of Magento including HTML, PHTML, Java, CSS, CMS
- SEO including Google Analytics and bing
- PPC using Google Adwords
- Managing Campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Linkedln
- Mail Chimp Email Marketing or other
- Content Writing/Blogging with good level of English
- Organisational skills/ time management - Ability to prioritise.
- Merchandising skills-Visualisation and design - Product Knowledge.
Furniture Assistant/Sales Assistant
Full time/Part time
Resonsibilities include processing and passing of all invoices, credit notes and general administration duties. Engaging with customers and encouraging customer loyalty whilst achieving a high standard of stock presentation.
Applicants to have excellent customer service skills, good communication and be flexible with your working days.
Despatch / Warehouse Assistant
Full time - 42.5 hours including weekend rota.
We have a vacancy for a Despatch / Warehouse Assistant to work in our warehouse. Your responsibilities will include, receiving deliveries through goods inwards, preparing goods for despatch, assisting with deliveries of often large / heavy items such as furniture as well as departmental moves.
For this position you must have excellent manual handling skills and be able to work weekends on a rota basis. A clean driving license is essential.
Full time - 37.5 hours including weekend rota.
Do you have a passion for fashion and lingerie?
We have a vacancy for an experienced lingerie consultant to join our team of in-store lingerie consultants. You will be dedicated to a prestigious lingerie brand, carrying out fittings and providing excellent customer service at all times.
Previous lingerie fitting experience is preferred as is experience of a preium brand in a retail environment.
Concessions Career Opportunities at Daniel Stores
Warehouse Fashions - Concession Manager
Full time 39 hours per week.
A Concession Manager for our brand is a commercial leader who is passionate and knowledgeable about fashion, our customers and our product. Our Concession Managers are accountable for reaching and excelling our stores goals and results through inspiring and motivating their teams. They lead their people in trading the store through exceptional customer experience, store cards and exciting visual propositions whilst remaining commercial in an ever changing industry. They are both hands on managing the day to day operational side of the store as well as forward thinking and innovative seeking new ideas and ways to improve sales and profits to achieve both Store and the Brand goals. We’re interested in hearing from individuals who have the people skills and business know-how to create a retail environment that truly inspires both our customers and employees.
Please hand your CV into the department in store.
Warehouse Fashions - Concession
Part-time Sales Assistant - hours to be discussed.
Responsibilties include, engaging with customers and encouraging customer loyalty whilst achieving a high standard of stock presentation and stock replenishment. Apllicants to have excellent customer service skills, good communication and be flexible with working weekends.
Please hand your CV into the department store.
Music Box - Sales Assistant
Part-time up to 50 hours per month including weekends.
Music Box are looking for a part-time Sales Assistant to work within their busy music department.
The successful applicant will have knowledge of music and be able to play and demonstrate musical instruments.
Must be able to work weekends.
YO! SUSHI - Kitchen Staff / Back of House Staff
Salary TBC + benefits + free food on your shift!
We’re sure you’ll have seen a YO! Sushi kitchen before. You know, the exciting place in the middle of the conveyor belt where lots of tasty dishes are lovingly and skilfully prepared. This is your chance to enter the circle of trust and show us what you’ve got. Fresh fish isn’t the only thing on the menu either. It’s an environment where there’s an incredible amount to learn, see and do. And in return for your dazzling contribution, we’ll give you a clear path up the YO! Sushi ladder, together with a tasty salary and benefits package.
Interested? Here’s what we’d like you to do:
- Serve up some of the finest quality recipes this side of Japan
- Do what the head chef tells you (at least until you get to be head chef)
- Make the customers happy by giving them what they want – and more
- Be clean, organised and meticulous to the point of obsession
- Be happy and pleasant to work with – not too much to ask
- Be funky (we’re not sure what this means but it sounds good)
Of course, not just anyone can wander in and start throwing knives around. So we’d like:
- Proven Kitchen experience - or something very similar
- The ability to communicate well (sharp knives good; sharp tongues not so good)
- A customer focus, remembering that the guy on the other side pays all our wages
- A nice cool head even when things are manically busy
- A good team spirit – it makes everyone’s life easier
If you’re interested, then get stuck in. Drop us a line and we’ll get things moving faster than one of our lunchtime shifts. You must be eligible to work in the UK
Please email us with your CV
YO! SUSHI - Waiting Staff / Front of House Staff
Salary TBC + benefits + free food on your shift!
Satisfying customers’ appetites is our speciality. But as one of our front-of-house team, you’ll need to satisfy their curiosity too. There’ll be lots of questions to answer and lots of orders to juggle. So you’ll have the chance to develop the type of communication skills that will be useful wherever you go in life. Stick with us and we’ll give you a clear path up the YO! Sushi ladder, complemented by a tasty salary and benefits package. What’s more, you’ll get to work in a hospitality environment that’s unlike anywhere you’ve worked (unless you’ve worked at YO! Sushi before). Interested?
Then here’s what we’d like you to do:
- Make our customers feel like it’s their birthday, even if it isn’t
- To get stuck in and help keep everything ridiculously spotless and organised
- To help your team mates – they’ll return the favour
- Explain the menu (incredibly, some people still don’t know what Takoyaki is!)
- Maybe make a recommendation if they’re stuck
- Be the type of happy, patient and informed person you’d want to be served by if you were ravenous
Whilst we can teach you a lot, we’d still like you to bring a few skills to the table, namely:
- Proven previous experience within a similar environment.
- A flair for sales
- The ability to get on well with people from all walks of life
- The skills to give the customer what they need (which is more than just a pair of chopsticks)
- A cool head when the going gets tough
Still with us? Great. Then get in touch and we’ll get things moving as quickly as one of our lunchtime shifts. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please email us with your CV
Supervisor - Moda in Pelle
Part Time - 30 hours per week
Responsibilities include engaging with customers and encouraging customer loyalty whilst achieving a high standard of stock presentation and stock replenishment. Applicants to have excellent customer service skills, good communication and be flexible with working at weekends.
Part Time Positions - Antler Luggage
Part time Sales Assitant. 8 hours (2 days) Flexible
Part time Sales Assistant. 5.5 hours (1 day) Flexible
Part time Keyholder. 25 hours - Flexible
Responsibilities include working on the shop floor and encouraging customer loyalty.
Applicants to have excellent customer service skills, good communication and be flexible with working at weekends. Experience not required.
Please apply direct to the Antler concession on First Floor or email your CV to WID2@antler.co.uk.
If you are interested in applying for any of the jobs listed above please send your details along with a copy of your CV to our email@example.com