Hypnos Adagio Mattress
The Hypnos Adagio features their ReActive 8 pocket spring system which helps to retain the height and longevity of the mattress and to give head-to-toe zonal support. The mattress combines luxurious cashmere, wool and latex fillings which both provide excellent temperature regulation and a luxurious feel so you can get the best nights sleep - every night.
Mattress Tension: Medium or Firm
Features and Benefits:
- ReActive 8 Pocket Springs System - The more active turns in a single continuous pocket spring the greater its ability to sense the exact comfort and support requirement of you and your partner. A single continuous pocket spring also creates a ‘bellow-like’ affect that drives cool air around the mattress and facilitates greater hygiene. This extra breathability ensures better ventilation, helping to reduce moisture and maintain a comfortable body temperature for a healthy, relaxing and energising night’s sleep.
- Zoned Support - Enjoy head-to-toe zonal support to provide total spinal and body support. The mattress is firmer in areas where greater support is needed, such as the lumber region and softer in other areas, surrounding the hips and shoulders.
- Cashmere Layer - A layer of cashmere is added to the mattress to provide levels of exquisite comfort. Cashmere is historically regarded as the softest natural hair.
- Bamboo - Bamboo is resistant to fungi, pests, and bacteria, which may help avoid allergic reactions and has natural climate control.
- Wool Layer - Wool is used in this mattress as a soft and insulating upholstery layer for added comfort. Wool is a natural insulator providing coolness in the summer and warmth in the winter. Offering superb comfort, it also has hydroscopic properties encouraging the evaporation of body moisture.
- Latex - Latex is the ultimate natural elastic material, which conforms exactly to your bodys weight and shape, providing the optimum level of support for a healthy night's sleep. The Latex allows the spinal column to rest in its natural position and your blood circulation stays optimal, so your body is able to fully relax. Latex allows for maximum breathability, essential for removing excess heat and moisture that will ensure you enjoy night after night of undisturbed sleep. For those who struggle with allergies, latex provides a safe option as it is naturally hypoallergenic and anti-microbial. Overall, latex provides a yielding, giving and conforming quality, so is a perfect choice for those looking for comfort and support.
- Wool Infused Belgian Damask Cover - With a soft to the touch damask cover which provides a soft, fresh and hygienic sleeping surface.
- 3 Rows of Hand Side Stitching - Traditional hand-side stitching which secures the outer springs to the border at the top and bottom preventing roll-out and is the most highly skilled and labour intensive of all the operations. Side-stitching is carried out by senior upholsterers using traditional long needles and twine to make borders and edges stronger. The effects on the mattress are quite dramatic preventing the springs from distorting and extending the sleeping area right up to the edge of the bed to make the borders and edges stronger.
- Hand-Tufted - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- Flag-stitched Handles - Handles on all sides for ease of moving and positioning.
- Chrome Air Vents - Chrome finished vents to allow good air circulation, regulate temperature and keep the mattress fresh.
- Easy Care - No need to turn, but regular rotation from head to toe will extend the mattresses life span.
- Mattress Depth - 26.5cm
|Refine By Brand||Hypnos|
|Mattress Type||Pocket Spring|