Hypnos Larkspur Seasons Turn Mattress
The Hypnos Larkspur mattress features sumptuous natural fillings, laid uniquely to create an exceptional seasonal turn mattress. The individual properties of each natural material allow for one side of the mattress to remain cooler during the summer and another to provide warmth during the winter. Turning the mattress to coincide with the seasons will allow you to really enjoy the best of both worlds.
Mattress Tension - Medium
Features and Benefits:
- ReActive 7 Pocket Springs - The more active turns in a single continuous pocket spring the greater its ability to sense the exact comfort and support requirement of you and your partner. A single continuous pocket spring also creates a ‘bellow-like’ affect that drives cool air around the mattress and facilitates greater hygiene. This extra breathability ensures better ventilation, helping to reduce moisture and maintain a comfortable body temperature for a healthy, relaxing and energising night’s sleep.
- Seasonal Turn Technology - This incorporates a wool blend on the warmside for winter and cool cotton on the cool side for summer offering year round comfort. Your mattress should be turned in accordance with the seasons.
- Cotton Layer - A cotton layer with responsive properties that complement the spring unit is added to the mattress to help provide a comfortable feel.
- Silk Layer - Finest silk fibres are blended into a durable insulation layer inside the mattress, providing a luxurious and supportive feel.
- Wool Layer - Wool is used in this mattress as a soft and insulating upholstery layer for added comfort. Wool is a natural insulator providing coolness in the summer and warmth in the winter. Offering superb comfort, it also has hydroscopic properties encouraging the evaporation of body moisture.
- Cashmere Layer - A layer of cashmere is added to the mattress to provide levels of exquisite comfort. Cashmere is historically regarded as the softest natural hair.
- 2 Rows of Hand Side Stitching - Traditional hand-side stitching which secures the outer springs to the border at the top and bottom preventing roll-out and is the most highly skilled and labour intensive of all the operations. Side-stitching is carried out by senior upholsterers using traditional long needles and twine to make borders and edges stronger. The effects on the mattress are quite dramatic preventing the springs from distorting and extending the sleeping area right up to the edge of the bed to make the borders and edges stronger.
- Hand-Tufted - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- Edge Guard - A high density foam strip placed inside the edge of the mattress springs, prevents the mattress from sagging and gives both longer life to the mattress and a more supportive sleeping area.
- Flag-stitched Handles - To ease mattress positioning.
- Side Air vents- The air vents ensure that the mattress breaths and maintains a fresh and dry sleeping environment.
- Seasonal Turn - It is recommended to turn and rotate your mattress once a week during the first 3 months and thereafter with the Seasons.
- Mattress Depth - 29cm
|Refine By Brand||Hypnos|
|Mattress Type||Pocket Spring|