Hypnos Orthocare 12 Mattress
The Hypnos Orthocare 12 mattress has a generous layer of body moulding latex and layers of alpaca that are a natural temperature controlling wool. The pocket springs offer you individual support.
Mattress tension: Firm
Features and Benefits:
- ReActive 12 Pocket Springs System - The more active turns in a single continuous pocket spring the greater its ability to sense the exact comfort and support requirement of you and your partner. A single continuous pocket spring also creates a ‘bellow-like’ affect that drives cool air around the mattress and facilitates greater hygiene. This extra breathability ensures better ventilation, helping to reduce moisture and maintain a comfortable body temperature for a healthy, relaxing and energising night’s sleep.
- 3 Zoned Support - Enjoy head-to-toe zonal support to provide total spinal and body support. The mattress is firmer in areas where greater support is needed, such as the lumber region and softer in other areas, surrounding the hips and shoulders.
- Latex -Latex is the ultimate natural elastic material, which conforms exactly to your body weight and shape, providing the optimum level of support for a healthy night's sleep. Latex allows for maximum breathability, essential for removing excess heat and moisture that will ensure you enjoy night after night of undisturbed sleep. For those who struggle with allergies, latex provides a safe option as it is naturally hypoallergenic and anti-microbial. Overall, latex provides a yielding, giving and conforming quality, so is a perfect choice for those looking for comfort and support.
- Alpaca Layers - Natural temperature controlling wool, harvested from an Alpaca which keeps you cool and dry throughout your sleep. It is soft, durable and luxurious to touch, making for a naturally soft and comfortable filling within your mattress.
- Cashmere Layer - A layer of cashmere is added to the mattress to provide levels of exquisite comfort. Cashmere is historically regarded as the softest natural hair.
- Hand Teased Hair - The traditional craft of gently separating fibres by hand enhances the inherent attributes of natural fillings. This meticulous process ensures an even distribution of fillings, giving an opulent feel.
- Wool Layer - Wool is used in this mattress as a soft and insulating upholstery layer for added comfort. Wool is a natural insulator providing coolness in the summer and warmth in the winter. Offering superb comfort, it also has hydroscopic properties encouraging the evaporation of body moisture.
- eOlus™ Layer - A sustainable raw material re-using discarded polymer-based bottles which helps conserve natural resources, decreases the use of landfill sites and reduces pollution. A unique vertically-crimped design allowing air to pass through it easily, which actively helps to regulate body temperature. A breathable layer that reduces body temperature and moisture quicker than foam, yet with a similar soft feel and sponginess.
- Silver Infused Protection - Silver Protection is an anti-bacterial protection. Silver is a coating based on microparticles of silver ions. Silver combats and dramatically reduces microbial growth providing a fresh and hygienic fabric.
- Belgian Damask Cover - With a soft to the touch damask cover which provides a soft, fresh and hygienic sleeping surface.
- Hand-Tufted - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- 2 Rows of Hand Side Stitching - Traditional hand-side stitching which secures the outer springs to the border at the top and bottom preventing roll-out and is the most highly skilled and labour intensive of all the operations. Side-stitching is carried out by senior upholsterers using traditional long needles and twine to make borders and edges stronger. The effects on the mattress are quite dramatic preventing the springs from distorting and extending the sleeping area right up to the edge of the bed to make the borders and edges stronger.
- Flag-stitched Handles – Handles on both sides for ease of positioning.
- Chrome Side Air vents – The air vents ensure that the mattress breaths and maintains a fresh and dry sleeping environment.
- Easy Care - No need to turn, but regular rotation from head to toe will extend the mattresses life span.
- Mattress Depth - 27cm
A 10 year guarantee reinforces the craftsmanship and illustrates Hypnos' confidence in the quality and durability of their beds and mattresses.
|Refine By Brand||Hypnos|
|Mattress Type||Pocket Spring|