Hypnos Serenade No-Turn Mattress
Hypnos Serenade No-Turn Mattress. The ReActive pocket spring system provides total spinal and body support for all over comfort, all night long. Luxuriously upholstered with wool, silk and latex luxury cushioning.
Mattress Tension: Medium or Firm
Features and Benefits:
- 1600 Pocket Springs - The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper layer of springs shape to the body contours while the lower layer’s absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper.
- ReActive Springs - The more active turns in a single continuous pocket spring the greater its ability to sense the exact comfort and support requirement of you and your partner. A single continuous pocket spring also creates a ‘bellow-like’ affect that drives cool air around the mattress and facilitates greater hygiene. This extra breathability ensures better ventilation, helping to reduce moisture and maintain a comfortable body temperature for a healthy, relaxing and energising night’s sleep.
- Talalay Latex - The Talalay method produces the finest latex available and is highly resilient. Latex is the ultimate natural elastic material, which conforms exactly to your body weight and shape, providing the optimum level of support for a healthy night's sleep. Latex allows for maximum breathability, essential for removing excess heat and moisture that will ensure you enjoy night after night of undisturbed sleep. For those who struggle with allergies, latex provides a safe option as it is naturally hypoallergenic and anti-microbial. Overall, latex provides a yielding, giving and conforming quality, so is a perfect choice for those looking for comfort and support.
- Silk Layer - Finest silk fibres are blended into a durable insulation layer inside the mattress, providing a luxurious and supportive feel.
- Wool Layer - Wool is used in this mattress as a soft and insulating upholstery layer for added comfort. Wool is a natural insulator providing coolness in the summer and warmth in the winter. Offering superb comfort, it also has hydroscopic properties encouraging the evaporation of body moisture.
- White Fibre Layer - A dust free white fibre filling is added to the mattress to provide softness and resilience. White fibre is formed into a deep layer for guaranteed quality and softness.
- Cotton Felt - Supreme white cotton is formed into a deep layer for guaranteed quality and softness.
- Hand-Tufted - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- 3 Rows of Hand Side Stitching - Traditional hand-side stitching which secures the outer springs to the border at the top and bottom preventing roll-out and is the most highly skilled and labour intensive of all the operations. Side-stitching is carried out by senior upholsterers using traditional long needles and twine to make borders and edges stronger. The effects on the mattress are quite dramatic preventing the springs from distorting and extending the sleeping area right up to the edge of the bed to make the borders and edges stronger.
- Flag-stitched Handles – Handles on both sides for ease of positioning.
- Chrome Side Air vents – The air vents ensure that the mattress breaths and maintains a fresh and dry sleeping environment.
- Easy Care - No need to turn, but regular rotation from head to toe will extend the mattresses life span.
- Mattress Depth - 28cm
|Refine By Brand||Hypnos|
|Mattress Type||Pocket Spring|