Hypnos Serene No-Turn Mattress
Hypnos Serene Mattress from the Hypnos Pocket Latex collection. The ReActive 8-turn pocket spring system in the Hypnos Serene mattress provides total spinal and body support for all over comfort, all night long. The mattress has been finished off with hand side-stitching.
Mattress Tension: Medium or Firm
Features and Benefits:
- ReActive 8 Pocket Spring System - The more active turns in a single continuous pocket spring the greater its ability to sense the exact comfort and support requirement of you and your partner. A single continuous pocket spring also creates a ‘bellow-like’ affect that drives cool air around the mattress and facilitates greater hygiene. This extra breathability ensures better ventilation, helping to reduce moisture and maintain a comfortable body temperature for a healthy, relaxing and energising night’s sleep.
- 33mm Talalay Latex - The Talalay method produces the finest latex available and is highly resilient. Latex is the ultimate natural elastic material, which conforms exactly to your body weight and shape, providing the optimum level of support for a healthy night's sleep. Latex allows for maximum breathability, essential for removing excess heat and moisture that will ensure you enjoy night after night of undisturbed sleep. For those who struggle with allergies, latex provides a safe option as it is naturally hypoallergenic and anti-microbial. Overall, latex provides a yielding, giving and conforming quality, so is a perfect choice for those looking for comfort and support.
- British Wool Layer -Wool is used in this mattress as a soft and insulating upholstery layer for added comfort. Wool is a natural insulator providing coolness in the summer and warmth in the winter. Offering superb comfort, it also has hydroscopic properties encouraging the evaporation of body moisture
- Cotton Layer - A cotton layer with responsive properties that complement the spring unit is added to the mattress to help provide a comfortable feel.
- Silk Layer - Finest silk fibres are blended into a durable insulation layer inside the mattress, providing a luxurious and supportive feel.
- 2 Rows of Hand Side Stitching - Traditional hand-side stitching which secures the outer springs to the border at the top and bottom preventing roll-out and is the most highly skilled and labour intensive of all the operations. Side-stitching is carried out by senior upholsterers using traditional long needles and twine to make borders and edges stronger. The effects on the mattress are quite dramatic preventing the springs from distorting and extending the sleeping area right up to the edge of the bed to make the borders and edges stronger.
- Hand-Tufted - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- Flag-stitched Handles – Handles on both sides for ease of positioning.
- Chrome Side Air vents – The air vents ensure that the mattress breaths and maintains a fresh and dry sleeping environment.
- Easy Care - No need to turn, but regular rotation from head to toe will extend the mattresses life span.
- Mattress Depth - 28cm
|Refine By Brand||Hypnos|
|Mattress Type||Pocket Spring|