Barbour International Union Jack Wax Jacket
The Union Jack International flies the flag for British moto-inspired style.
Barbour’s original International jacket was worn by almost every British motorcycle team from the 1930s to the 1970s, and this authentic version pays tribute to that heritage with iconic International styling and a striking Union Jack lining. Constructed in 6oz ‘Thornproof’ waxed cotton for durable protection with a smooth and lustrous finish, the Union Jack International is fully prepped for winter weather with a warm corduroy-lined collar and a two-way front zip under a robust studded storm fly front.Distinctive biker jacket details include adjustable studded cuffs, a buckle-fastening collar strap and waist belt, and the famous four studded pockets – one of which is the authentic slanted map pocket, designed to give easy access while riding. A Union Jack badge adds an extra patriotic touch to the chest, accompanied by the inimitable Barbour International branding.
- Union Jack 100% Cotton body lining with 100% Polyester sleeve linings
- 6oz Barbour Thorn proof wax, 100% Waxed Cotton
- Back length: 30.5-31.5ins | 78-80.5cm
- Two-way front zip under studded storm fly front, corduroy lined funnel collar with adjustable buckle fastening strap
- Sponge clean only
- Due to the nature of this wax jacket, the oils within it may transfer onto other materials. We recommend that this jacket is kept away from paler materials, especially in warm conditions
|Refine By Brand||Barbour|
|Material||6oz Barbour Thorn proof wax, 100% Waxed Cotton|
|Select Fit||Regular Fit|