Big Potato Games - Dino Dump
Dino Dump: The Prehistoric kids Game with a smelly twist.
Just like most games for kids, the rules are simple. Here's how to play: Start by dealing three cards to each player and laying them face-down in a row. Then deal three more cards to each player and place them on top of the face-down cards. Finally, hand each player a hand of three more cards. The first player puts down any card they like. The next player must now play a number that's either the same number or higher. If a player can't go any higher, they have to pick up the whole discard deck. As well as the number cards, there's a bunch of Dino Power cards you can use, such as 'Back To One', 'Can't See Me', '4 Or Under', 'Switch Direction' and 'Burn Deck'. Once the cards in the draw pile and a player's hand have been used, they can start playing the three face-up cards in front of them. When those cards have been used up, the player must play the three face-down cards without looking at them. The first player to get rid of all their cards (including the cards in front of them), wins!
- SPLAT! That's the sound of a T-Rex poo, landing straight on your head.
- In this quick-fire kids game, players must race to get rid of all their cards as quickly as possible.
- Play dinosaur cards, hide under leaves and throw meteorites to avoid getting stuck with the scratch-n-sniff dino poo sticker at the end.
- Perfectly sized for stocking fillers, making it a great gift for kids this Christmas.
- A card game for boys and girls aged 6+. Suitable for 2-4 players.
|Refine By Brand||Big Potato|
|Number of Pieces||N/A|