Renowned around the world for its distinctive wax jackets, the Barbour story began in 1894 in the coastal town of South Shields, England. It has since remained a family owned business.
Inspired by the British countryside, Barbour clothing is crafted from the finest materials and combines functionality with style. A Barbour wax jacket is timeless while a Barbour quilted jacket will make you feel snug. Although products are sourced from around the world, Barbour’s wax jackets are still manufactured by hand in the factory in Simonside.
See our latest collection of Barbour jackets, knitwear and accessories at Daniel.
- Barbour Northcoates Shirt£41.96
- Barbour Trow Shirt£48.96
- Barbour Newton Sweat£69.95
- Barbour Redcliffe Knitted JumperFrom £69.96 - £99.95
- Barbour Aerielle Quilted Jacket£149.00
- Barbour Isla Trousers£149.00
- Barbour Isla Dress£179.00
- Barbour Augustus Quilted Jacket£199.00
- Barbour Winterton Quilted Jacket£219.00
- Barbour Castlebay Waxed Jacket£279.00
- Barbour Darwen Tailored Jacket£329.00