Relyon Royal Edinburgh Mattress
The Relyon Royal Edinburgh mattress combines two key elements for a peacful night's sleep; pocket springs and natural fibres.
- Pocketed Springs 1400 in a 150x200cm (5ft) mattress. Pocketed springs shape perfectly to individual body contours due to each spring having its own independent action.
- Anti Allergenic Layer Hypo allergenic for a soft yet supportive feel.
- Cotton Blend Supreme white cotton is formed into a deep layer for guaranteed quality and softness.
- Fabric Finest quality Belgian Damask.
- Lambswool Layer - Lambswool is a natural insulator, offering luxurious levels of softness and providing warmth in winter and coolness in summer.
- Traditionally Hand Tufted with Wool Tufts This traditional skill ensures all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish to your mattress.
- Silver+ Protection Silver plus is an anti-bacterial protection. Silver plus is a coating based on microparticles of silver ions. Silver plus combats and dramatically reduces microbial growth providing a fresh and hygienic fabric.
- Regular Turn Turn over and rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months and then once a month thereafter.
- Cashmere and Silk - The softest cashmere hair and finest silk fibres blended into a durable insulation layer, providing a luxurious feel.
- 2 Rows of Hand Side Stitching Extends the sleeping area of the mattress, providing edge to edge support.
|Refine By Brand||Relyon|