Radley Hardwick Bag
The Boundaries medium multi-compartment grab bag is an effortless way to bring your wardrobe up to date for the new season.
An updated design taking cues from our heritage Border collection, this compact backpack is made from smooth leather, decorated with chunky whipstitch borders and hand-painted edges in a different colour. The bag secures with a bridge tab fastening with magnetic closure, and opens to a spacious interior with a grosgrain lining, a central slip pocket, and two compartments either side of it, one with a zipped pocket for smaller items and the other with two slip pockets, ideal for carrying your phone and purse.
Sling it across your body or on your shoulder with the cross body strap, finished with metal hardware, or carry it using the top handles. The bag includes leather feet to allow it to stand up and prevent wear, and a matching, detachable leather tab and metal dog charm, branded with the Radley London logo and hung on a leather cord lanyard.
Boundaries is a timeless collection of bags, with influences from London architecture and design references from Radley heritage styles.
- Made from Condor Leather with grosgrain lining
- Features magnetic fastening and top pocket with adjustable/detachable strap
- The inside features internal pockets which includes a phone pocket
- Strap Length: handle 8cm, strap 56cm
- Comes with a leather rectangular detachable charm with metal dog
- Comes with a Radley dust bag to keep your purchase in
- Dimension: W28 x H21 x D10 cm
- Weight: 0.84 kg
|Refine By Brand||Radley|
|Bag Type||Hand Bag|